Instant oats with black sesame powder and diced up strawberries. Nothing fanciful, and the whole thing took 3 minutes to prepare.
- Boil water.
- While waiting for water to boil, wash and dice up some strawberries.
- Pour hot water over a handful of instant oats.
- Mix strawberries with oatmeal.
Spirals pasta with dory fish fillet, cherry tomatoes, turmeric and leafy vegetable. This is more elaborate and takes more prep time.
- Boil pasta in salted water for 8 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, cut fish fillet into pieces, halve some cherry tomatoes, wash and tear vegetable into pieces.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain water away and set aside.
- Heat some oil, saute some garlic granules and the cherry tomatoes.
- Add fish fillet pieces and fry until lightly golden brown.
- Add vegetable and turmeric and stir fry for a bit.
- Add pasta, turn off the heat, squeeze some lemon juice in, and stir until well mixed.
The black sesame powder and turmeric, I found them in my luggage the next day after I discovered the pasta sauce.
Wednesday’s menu should be the same as Monday’s, and Thursday’s menu should be the same as Tuesday’s menu. Friday… I guess we’ll see…
I guess I’m doing this for my mom’s viewing pleasures more than anything else…