- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- 300g lean oink
- 10 okras
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- sprinkle of garlic granules
- glug of pure olive oil
- Cut/slice potato, carrot, oink and okras into bite size pieces.
- Heat wok with glug of olive oil, add a sprinkle of garlic granules and fry for 10 seconds.
- Add oink pieces and sear them for a couple minutes.
- Add the rest of ingredients (vegetables and sauces), stir until well combined.
- Add half glass of water, set to low heat and braise for about an hour.
And this is my dinner today. Braised lean pork because pork belly is getting expensive.