Anay and Thambee‘s camaraderie reminds me of this movie, 3 Idiots. As a result, I spent the whole of tonight watching this movie again and did nothing productive. By the way, have you watched this movie before?
This is a 5 years old Hindi movie. It was highly popular when it was first released and quickly became the highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time, until it was surpassed by some other movies last year. Engineers in particular would connect well with this movie, but I think this is overall a very educational and funny movie.
How educational, you might ask? Very! Well, throughout the movie, we are taught to deal with various real life problems in very creative ways. Here, let me show you a few snippets of the movie as example. The clips are all 1 to 3 minutes, and they are all my favorite scenes as well.
1. How to ground a flight when you desperately need to get off due to unforeseen circumstances
2. How to overcome an overbearing, big bully senior without using brute force
3. How to offend your teacher/lecturer is a properly smart ass way that embarrass him comprehensively
4. How to earn an extra 5 minutes in exams and get away with it
5. How to threaten a man with a gun into submission
See? All practical real life tips that can potentially save your lives when under duress 😉
If I have got you interested in this movie, well, good news. The full movie is available on Youtube, with English and Chinese subtitles. But take note that the entire movie is almost 3 hours long.