I have been spending the weekend going through the blog posts, specifically the travel ones. As I go though the UK and Europe posts, I came to a realization: I have a lot of unfinished business in Europe! It was kind of unavoidable, back then I was a poor student, there were many things that I wanted to do but could not because I simply did not have the funds.
So, forget every other places. I am going to make a promise to myself, if and when I do pack up and go on a long trip, the first things that I will do will be these, in an un-chronological order:
- Rent a car in England and go on an epic road trip. Something like this:
- Watch an English Premier League or UEFA Champions League match in The Emirates Stadium.
- Take the Big One in Blackpool.
- Go on top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- Go on a chocolate eating spree in Brussels.
- Get drunk with German beer in Munich.
- Enter the Colosseum in Rome.
- Buy a Prada for a nice girl in Milan.
- Catch a race in Monaco.
- Drive a Ferrari along the French Riviera.
- Visit Barcelona.
- Visit Prague and Vienna.
- Visit Denmark and the Scandinavian region.
- Visit Istanbul.
I wonder if these things can be done on a budget. But it’s nice to dream big and aim high, no?